Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Much Needed Update!!

Ok Here is an update on our lives. So sorry for how long it has been since I have updated my blog...I know it is sad! Well In October my mom was sealed to my Dad and then we were sealed to them. It was a wonderful day and we felt that daddy was there and think we have grown closer together as a family. In November Hannah turned 11 and Addi Jane turned 1. She is getting into mischif, but so cute doing it( Addi Jane that is). Then came December. Christmas was great. We celebrated it at moms with everyone except for Amy and Jeff. Janurary came we rung in the new year with Tempora!! We have hooked Colie and Joe on it so every new years eve they can celebrate it with us hopefully!! Camerons birthday was on the 23rd, he turned 6. He is such a sweet little boy. My sister Kelley had her first baby on the 20th, You did a great job Kelley for it being your first baby. Peyton is lucky to have you as his momma! Sadly on Janurary 27th Tims Mom Sondra suffered a severe heartattack and was rushed to the hospital. She fought a good fight, she was able to tell everyone that she loved them and she made sure that Gary was taken care of. She went home to be with her beloved mother on Sunday March 7th. This past week was the funeral and I think that Tim is handling it well. He knows that he will see her again and that we will be a family together forever!! Hannah and Cameron have started T-Ball and Softball. I don't think I was cut out to be one of those Soccer moms happily driving the kids back and forth to practice. I would much rather stay home. It has been crazy and they haven't even started playing the games yet...help me!! So we are counting down the days until spring break. We are going camping at the beach. We can't wait. I promise I will post pictures soon.

4 comments:

The Rhodehouse's said...

Sounds like life has been full of surprises. Sorry to hear about Tim's mom. I know that must be hard, but you are right because families are forever and you all will see her again. I love knowing that because loved ones have left this life that we will get to see them in the next.
I think that is wonderful that your family have been sealed together. I know your mom was so happy. What a wonderful feeling.
Can't believe the kids are getting older and Addi is 1 already. Goodness they grow so fast. We miss you all.
Glad that the kids are doing some fun activities. Guess I'm that soccer mom. Carter loves soccer!! Katrina's in dance.
Well enjoy all of these moments you have with them because they are growing up.

MissManda-Mae said...

I loved that update!! So sorry to hear about Tim's mother! I understand the frustration with living in the car going back and forth to practice... I did it for two years dragging the little boys and finally said enuf until jaxon is older and i can actually enjoy the games, and not chase busy little boys that have no desire to sit and cheer for their big brother yet! You are a good mom! I am enjoying catching up on all your blogging!

~The Dippold's said...

Glad you updated the blog. I think facebook has taken over everyone! Enjoyed the update! Can't wait to see your spring break pics. :)

The Rhodehouse's said...

Replying back you. Due July 25th. We miss you all too!