Monday, May 11, 2009

Girls Night!!

So it is the annual father and son campout this weekend. So I would like to take this time and make it an annual girls night. So all of you girls who are going to be alone please feel free to come over Friday night and have fun. I thought about having finger foods and either watching a movie or playing games or just talking(that is what we do best) . Let me know if you can come. Around 6:30. If you have children please bring them as I will have my girls as well. Thanks!!

4 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

hey there.... thanks for the invite... I will let you know this week... I"m not sure if I will have to stay here or not... I'll let you know via the blogging world...=)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go... if I only lived in Ozark:( Have fun anyways! Love Ya!

Kelley

~The Dippold's said...

I am so there!! How exciting!! :)

The Rhodehouse's said...

I am there!!!