Monday, March 23, 2009

Tag Your It

Ok so Amanda tagged me about the five sences. It feels weired not posting with a picture, but here it goes...

TASTE..Love.1.a juicy gala apple. 2. a warm chocolate brownie. 3. fresh pinapple. 4. chicken fajita roll ups made by me. 5. Hate... shrimp

SMELL..Love.1.a little baby's head. 2. rain. 3. barbaque cooking outside.4. Lavander. 5.Hate...shrimp cooking

TOUCH....Love.1. a bunny.2. a little baby's skin.3. anything silky.4. soft ears. 5. Hate...raw poultry

SIGHT.....Love.1. Rainbow. 2. sleeping children. 3. numbers on the sclae going down.4. sun set at the beach.5. Hate....a messy house

SOUND....Love. 1. sleeping children. 2. silence.3. Birds but not early in the morning.4. my husband telling me he loves me.5. Hate....whinning.

So now that I have told a little about myself, I tag Nicole, Amy, Marquita, Candi and Holly

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks Jessie now I have to go do this tag thing because if I don't I will feel bad..... oh and i love your new background. I may have to go use it myself. it is too cute!

The Rhodehouse's said...

I don't know how to do this!!!!!