Monday, November 3, 2008

Hannah's Birthday

Hannah turned 10 years old on November 3. We had dinner of her
choice(tacos) and cake and ice cream at Grandma's house. This is Hannah's cake. She wanted a horse on it so I did what I could.
I am not a cake decorator, but she liked it.
Oh what a awful picture of me. We went on Saturday for a surprise
to get pedicures and shop for Hannah a dress. The pedicure felt
great now that I am only 2 weeks and 3 days away from my due
date.
Here is Holly waiting her turn for a pedicure. Momma was there
too, but I guess her pic was not saved.


Here is Hannah. She loved it!!! We will have to make it a tradition
from now on.




3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!!!! Can't wait to see you on Friday! The pedicures look so much fun. We wish we were with you.
Love,
Haley & Natalie

~The Dippold's said...

Thanks for inviting me to come along. It was relaxing. :)

steph said...

so fun! it has been so long since i have had a pedicure. i can't imagine what that felt like being 38 weeks pregnant:) that would be heaven!